Thursday, April 15, 2010

Vacation

Tim and I are going to go with the IVF option.  We're still looking into all the insurance details and etc because this isn't the cheapest procedure I've ever had done.  :)

But no one get excited yet, because its going to take a little while.  We didn't decide in time to use this cycle, next month they have to put me on birth control pills for that cycle, then we have to wait for an orientation, then comes the month that we get to do IVF.  So probably sometime in June or July.  It seems like a long time to wait but after 2+ years of trying, nothing seems long anymore.

I do find it humorous that I need to be on birth control pills again.  It has something to do with clearing out stuff and getting my body prepared for the onslaught of eggs coming its way.  But its still funny.  Anyhew, next couple months = vacation!!!  I know we've got a couple winery trips planned, some out of town events to go to, family coming in to visit, Tim's conference in Florida.  So we'll still be busy.  Just can't let the waiting kill us.  :)

2 comments:

Amber C said...

Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. I'm not sure where you live but I found you while googling Dr. Odem at Wash U. I am starting my second IVF. I know it's scary once you find out that's the avenue you must take but if you take it day by day it really isn't so bad. No matter who your Dr. is, please feel free to contact me if you have questions. www.aibw.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Always praying for you guys-let me know if there is anything we can do :)