Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Mikey, Taco, and......

As I'm sure everyone expected, I couldn't wait all day to find out the results of the fert report.  I texted Tim after lunch to find out.  4 of the 6 fertilized!!!  I think that's really good.  They usually expect 50% to fertilize.  So that put us at 66%, but really the last one was a straggler and I didn't think it would make it.  So if you take the 4 out of the 5 expected, that's 80%!!!!  Would I like to have more....of course.  But I will take what I have been given.

They're estimating Friday morning for the embryo transfer.  Or if all four are still looking beautiful, maybe Sunday.  Now I just need to kill time till then.  My mom suggested coming up with names for our four little munchkins.  We got stuck after Mikey and Taco though!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

WooHoo!!! I know I have a lot more confidence in this process than you do, so I'm sending optimistic thoughts your way! I'm so excited to hear about your success!
My dad could give you some clever name suggestions to pair with Wolf : )

Angie said...

True, True. I forgot about our other fave to go with the last name...Timber!

I'm sure a lot of people have more confidence than I do but I'm hoping some day that will change. It just gets hard time after time, seeing a big fat no. I've never seen a yes. I"m not sure if I'll believe it if I do see it. But I'm praying for it.

Amber C said...

Maybe Mikey and Taco are the ones they put back in? Hard to come up with four! Who could ever keep them straight!?